04 June 2011

A blogger award...

My friend, Kim Rogers, awarded me the Versatile Blogger award.
It was given to her by one of her blog readers, and she passed it on to a few of her favorite blogs. Her blog, The Bleary-Eyed Scribe, details her life as a Wife, Supermom, Avid Reader, and Children's Writer. Kim, thanks so much for the honor! And in keeping with the spirit of the award, here are the rules:
  1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
  2. Share seven facts about yourself.
  3. Pass the award along to buddies whose blogs epitomize said theme.
  4. Contact those buddies to award theme.
  5. Rules 1-4 are optional. You can adhere to them only if you wish to.
Below are seven random facts about myself:
  1. I was in Hawaii before it became a state. In July 1958, the plane that brought several Korean adoptees to the United States refueled in Hawaii. Our destination was Portland, Oregon. I was less than a year old so remember none of it.
  2. My first memory was when I was four and having my tonsils removed. I remember them putting what felt like a plunger on my face and asking me to count backwards from 10.
  3. I've lived in 28 homes/apartments across the US.
  4. I've had more blue cars than any other color.
  5. I started college as a Special Ed major. That lasted for one semester.
  6. At least 10 of my past employers are no longer in business.
  7. Other than at funerals, I've been in the presence of only one dead body, and it wasn't at all scary.
Stay tuned for more smatterings of my life and creative process, of which you are certainly an important part! Thank you, Dear Readers (a term hijacked from Gwen)!

No comments:

Post a Comment