My friend, Kim Rogers, awarded me the Versatile Blogger award.
It was given to her by one of her blog readers, and she passed it on to a few of her favorite blogs. Her blog, The Bleary-Eyed Scribe, details her life as a Wife, Supermom, Avid Reader, and Children's Writer. Kim, thanks so much for the honor! And in keeping with the spirit of the award, here are the rules:
- Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Pass the award along to buddies whose blogs epitomize said theme.
- Contact those buddies to award theme.
- Rules 1-4 are optional. You can adhere to them only if you wish to.
- I was in Hawaii before it became a state. In July 1958, the plane that brought several Korean adoptees to the United States refueled in Hawaii. Our destination was Portland, Oregon. I was less than a year old so remember none of it.
- My first memory was when I was four and having my tonsils removed. I remember them putting what felt like a plunger on my face and asking me to count backwards from 10.
- I've lived in 28 homes/apartments across the US.
- I've had more blue cars than any other color.
- I started college as a Special Ed major. That lasted for one semester.
- At least 10 of my past employers are no longer in business.
- Other than at funerals, I've been in the presence of only one dead body, and it wasn't at all scary.